Thursday, March 31, 2011

GOPers Demand Sean Duffy Salary Tape Be Pulled From The Internet

Maybe he still thinks he's on a reality TV show... we always suspected that Mr. Reagan believed he was shooting an 8 year long movie.

GOPers Demand Sean Duffy Salary Tape Be Pulled From The Internet (VIDEO) | TPMDC

First the Republican Party in Polk County, Wisconsin, pulled the tape of Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) fretting about making ends meet on his $174,000 a year salary from its own website. Now they want it gone from the whole Internet.

For a couple hours, the local county GOP was successful. But we've put an excerpt of the video back up.

5 comments:

Kevin Scheunemann said...

This is how the left treats someone who stood up and said, "YES! I WILL CONTINUE TO WASTE TAX MONEY ON NPR!!!"

Duffy votes to fund radical leftist NPR and you guys roast him, like a pig on a spit, not more than a month later?

That's gratitude for you.

I agree, pretend conservatives, like Duffy, should be slammed.

Continue on. Should I bring a log for the fire?

DanBack said...

"radical leftist NPR"? Kevin, I'd eat my hat if you have listened to NPR in the past week. I listen to equal parts NPR and Belling, and, um, NPR is pretty vanilla Kevin. I know you listen to Belling every day like I do because you parrot his previous days rants like clockwork. Nothing wrong with that I suppose, but don't act like you know anything about NPR.

Kevin Scheunemann said...

Sorry Dan,

I meant to say, "radical leftist, AND RACIST, NPR".

Thanks for correcting that.

Juan Williams was treated like dirt because NPR is racist.

DanBack said...

It's amazing to me that even though all you know about NPR is filtered through Belling & Drudge that you somehow feel qualified to discuss NPR. Come on Kevin, really?

Kevin Scheunemann said...

I'm qualified as a taxpayer.

If we defund NPR, then my taxpayer opinion does not count and your argument is possibly valid.

Until then, I shouldn't be made to fund the racist and insensitive leftist behavior or NPR.

Why can't progressives fund its racisim and intolerance on its own?